A Brief Tutorial On How To Handle Architecture Homework
The instructor at times asks the student to write a dissertation on architecture. The student is eager to make a good impression, however, may not know how to go about handling this homework or conducting the research, as it is a freelance topic. Even if it is not a freelance topic and it is a specific topic given by the instructor, the dissertation could prove daunting to most students.
This tutorial will show you how to handle your architecture homework so that you finish it in time and do not need to wait until the end of the term to hand it in.
- a) You need to start early as possible. Most students procrastinate and keep pushing this dissertation or essay for the end, and that is when they realize they do not have the time on their hands as they have literally reached the end of the term and have not even started on the essay.
- b) You should reach out for help if you need any kind of assistance. There are so many people who are willing to help you if you ask them.
- c) You should clarify points or terms you have not understood. You can reach out to the teacher or instructor. The dissertation flow or points which are unclear should be clarified as early as possible.
- d) There are various sites which offer online help. These could help ranging from where you can get assistance with regards certain issues, tutorials on how to go about the homework or even some may be willing to write the thesis on your behalf for a fee
- e) You should keep all sorts of research material ready so that it is easier to write the thesis when all this information is easily available and at hand.
- f) You should try and see that you have access to the internet as that abounds with information. If that is not possible, you should identify places where you can get help by means of books.
- g) You should use discussion groups and join forums, this helps you clear concepts and will help you save a lot of time.
- h) Before you submit your article, you need to proofread it over and over again to ensure it is free from all sorts of errors; it follows the flow which is needed and it is written in the style needed, as well as it adheres to the topic.
It also helps if you have someone else critically look at your work and give you pointers how you can improve.